Hey guys and gals!
It's time to announce my summer collab project! Normally planned last year, I imagined it too late to prepare anything in time, so let's fix it and do it for this summer!
The final picture will represent a summer day of the beach, full of original characters. Here's a rough sketch of the background with my OCs to give you an idea of the final render:
It's gonna be a panoramic view, so there's gonna be more space for water on left and right side of the pic. Now imagine this beach filled with more characters, that could be awesome right?
Interested to join? Leave a comment below saying you're part of the collab
Now here are more details for you:
Content of your drawing(s)
- You can draw as many of your original characters as you want, doing the same or different activities, at different places (example: have a character swimming and another relaxing on sand).
- Even if this scene certainly takes place in my reptilian planet, every species are allowed!
- This is a SFW collab, no mature content is allowed.
- For a better render, be sure your drawing is higher than 1000px in height.
- Your drawing has to be in flat colors with transparent or white background. Prefer a PNG format to save your file for the best quality.
- If you're not a digital artist, traditional art is accepted! Be sure to make the outlines as visible as possible so it's gonna be easier for me to remove the white background.
- Once your work is done, send it by note (every DeviantArt users has a sta.sh/ account) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Some special activities your characters can do
- The background will contain ice-creams and PowerUp energy drink stalls, so if you want to cool down or start a muscle contest, you're free to do so!
- High waves could be added if you want to draw your characters surfing.
- Want to play with your friends? A beachvolley court can be added on the right side of the final picture
I will let you a few months to finish your drawing(s), the official deadline will be for July 31th, but could be increased to August 31th in case of unexpected events.
Does it sound good for you? If you need more details about the summer collab, please leave a comment below, I'll do my best to help you!